The Father says to us today that He is the Word. He is the first and the last and His word will always be the last word.
God does not need many words to back Him up. God does not need anyone to back Him up. One word is more than enough to make, to change, to restore, to redeem, to heal, to strengthen.
God knows your pain. He knows what you are going through. He is not silent. It seems He is silent, busy or not interested. That’s the lie. Satan wants you to doubt, to be disappointed, to lose your trust in God.
Even if you lose your trust, even if you are disappointed, even if you doubt, the Lord still loves you. The Lord is not disappointed in you. He believes in you.
The Father is saying today to trust Him and His Word! It is not by the multitude of words you will experience your deliverance, healing or restoration, but by the power of God behind every word.
Also, the Lord is saying you should finish what you started. It was not easy to start. It was challenging, but the Father is proud of you. Many start and many never get to the finish line. The Father is encouraging you to keep going and remain strong. Do not leave things unfinished.
And guest what? When you get to the finish line and cross it, the Lord will take you to the next level. There are no limits to what God can do and there are no limits to what you can do through God who gives you strength to do it!
I hope this word has helped you and encouraged you. Please leave your message in the comments below. Thank you. Shalom, Haly.
Share with Friends 💕
- Rise and Prophesy: Transforming Dry Bones into Life
- Celebrate Your Success: Harvest Time is Here! – Prophetic Word
- Illuminating Paths of Growth and Renewal: Prophetic Word for December 2023 (Kislev 5784)
- God’s Promise of Protection: The Power of Psalm 121:7-8
- God’s Power in the Rains of Grace: Prophetic Word for November 2023 (Cheshvan 5784)
- Cast Your Burdens Upon the Lord: The Promise in Psalm 55:22