The Father says, “Why are you wailing? Didn’t I give you My Word? Why are you fearing? Didn’t I tell you not to fear? Why are you sorrowful? Didn’t I tell you that all things work together for good? Do you think that I am going to leave you in the middle of your struggles and never bring help in time of your need? I am your help. Whatever your need is, I am the only One Who can provide. I am your Jehovah-Jireh, your true Provider.
Your flesh can scream, saying to you that this is the last day and there is no tomorrow. It has no right to speak to you this way, for I am your God of today and I am your God of tomorrow. I speak to trees, to birds, to sea-creatures, to the sun and moon, to all the heavens and they obey My voice. The Creation hears and obeys. When I send My Word out I expect the fruit, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. When I reveal My Word to you and speak over you, I have already seen that Word fulfilled. It is just a matter of time.
Do not weep and do not be discouraged. Be comforted in My Word. I am your comfort, your refuge and your fortress. Believe in Me. Believe in My Word. I am opening your eyes and you will see your well full of My provisions. My promises are emerging. Don’t you see? They are marching into your life with the sound of triumph. That is not just one day’s show. I will always continue leading you along in triumph in Christ.”
Share with Friends 💕
- Rise and Prophesy: Transforming Dry Bones into Life
- Celebrate Your Success: Harvest Time is Here! – Prophetic Word
- Illuminating Paths of Growth and Renewal: Prophetic Word for December 2023 (Kislev 5784)
- God’s Promise of Protection: The Power of Psalm 121:7-8
- God’s Power in the Rains of Grace: Prophetic Word for November 2023 (Cheshvan 5784)
- Cast Your Burdens Upon the Lord: The Promise in Psalm 55:22